SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb White Label Software

Interested in any great new ready to customize graphically and sell windows or mac or web-based software and solutions. Not looking for something thatís been around for many years and is sold many times or sold many licenses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. I am looking for White Label software too as an aditional income stream.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Artemis

Long time no see I hope that everything is well with you.

Regarding white labels, the question is just too broad. You should have clear your goals and your business model and then search for the appropiate manunfactures / software developers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, still around but mostly prowling silently and commenting on blogs & articles these days. I was wondering what was out there really, did a Google and found this thread. I thought I would find a few of those "top Gazillion" type blog posts that might give me some ideas, send me off in a particular direction.

I am moving over from a permanent job in London to freelancing in Bristol in the next few days so will probably use a lot of ecommerce/CMS type solutions anyway. It would be nice as a completely separate line to find something else to sell as a stand-alone poduct.