SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the IDR partner program with one of my sites. I am having a collection problem(?) on commissions. Granted, it is only $40 and it is from January's referrals, but, that is the first month of my relationship with them. I have been holding back on registering several domain names to make sure they properly deliver before commencing business as usual. They have stated new mailing dates three times, and ignore e-mail inquiries for status. Anybody have any experience with this company? Thanks!

------------------
    Ted
    Do you drive a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, or Mitsubisho Galant VR-4? Visit: DSM Trader

[This message has been edited by Ted (edited February 26, 2000).]

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an affiliate, but registered a few domains with them...found them VERY slow to transfer DNS info...I don't think they were ready for the kind of traffic they got.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came back to say that IDR does in fact pay their commissions. The problem I had was threefold:

1) as Joseph said, this company is a bit overwelmed.
    2) I provided my wrong zip code (which caused a slight postal delay)
    3) It's a bit hard to find someone to effectively communicate with, probably due to point #1. Once I found someone good, they were in fact helpful.

This company is fine to do business with, you just need patience, which I don't have sometimes.

[This message has been edited by Ted (edited March 17, 2000).]