User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just199.com any good?

Hello there!
    I'm coming across http://just199.com/v2/. That was recommended to me as web host with flexible web hosting solutions according the price
    So that is truth? And where that flexibility is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what is mean. I believe that better ask all questions to them directly and see what they reply to you
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation,
    dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do the search for their domain name using google SE you will get some results and perhaps they will help you make your decision

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!

I caught this in a google alert (They are great for business owners!) and I just wanted to address the OP's question.

Where our flexibility comes in is our "slice" based plans where you pay 1.99 for 1GB disk and 10GB bandwidth. Now if you want 4 GB disk and 40GB bandwidth all you have to do is multiply 1.99 x 4 to get your price. We have customers in packages from 1x all the way up to 120x (he's a reseller). We have several plans listed on our site but with our simple pricing model you can figure out how much it will cost for any plan that you want to go with and scale your hosting up whenever you like.

We also recently added a custom plan in our sign up options that allows even more flexibility. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM right here on SitePoint or drop by our site and catch one of us in Live Chat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be annually pay to get at rate of 1.99 otherwise 2.99 and my suggestion is just use small sites or go with some nice host.
    I see live support is online contact them what you needs

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please contact with their sales before go with them . ask about uptime & bandwidth. Hope it will help