User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Guys

I would like to know if anybody on here could help me.
    If anybody knows how I could get around fake IPs
    I have this dude WHO is obsessed with me on another message board
    He has obvious been a member a long time, acted like my friend but now because he is a creep or jealous or something, he took a couple pics of me and he makes all these you tube vids of me posting them on the board.
    The thing is he is real good with IPs.
    Everybody who post on this board is from Jersey or NY, with the help of the Admid we got his IP but the Admid said it has to be a fake (it s coming up from Chicago)
    100% every member was from Jersey or NY...is there anyways with the fake IP and the email account used for the fake screen name he made to do this, is there anyways I can track the real IP or Addy from where he is posting with this account from???

I also have a couple pictures that he created that may help
    I even have his you tube account, is there anything I can do at all to get to the bottom of this?

Thanks so much for any feedback

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ try to download their trial service hide-my-ip . com/. My cousin using it but I think it will slower your speed connection. Just give it a try..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlene12 View Post
    ^ try to download their trial service hide-my-ip . com/. My cousin using it but I think it will slower your speed connection. Just give it a try..

I don't have that kind of access (I am not the admid of the board but he did give me the Fake IP he created, the email he used to register and I have a couple pics he created)....is there anything I can do with any of that????

Plus I am so freaking stupid when it comes to this stuff

I came in here with hopes that somebody could help me

Thanks for the feed back guys

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Crazybanana's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey7666 View Post
    Hello Guys

I would like to know if anybody on here could help me.
    If anybody knows how I could get around fake IPs
    I have this dude WHO is obsessed with me on another message board
    He has obvious been a member a long time, acted like my friend but now because he is a creep or jealous or something, he took a couple pics of me and he makes all these you tube vids of me posting them on the board.
    The thing is he is real good with IPs.
    Everybody who post on this board is from Jersey or NY, with the help of the Admid we got his IP but the Admid said it has to be a fake (it s coming up from Chicago)
    100% every member was from Jersey or NY...is there anyways with the fake IP and the email account used for the fake screen name he made to do this, is there anyways I can track the real IP or Addy from where he is posting with this account from???

I also have a couple pictures that he created that may help
    I even have his you tube account, is there anything I can do at all to get to the bottom of this?

Thanks so much for any feedback
    let me see, IF you have the IP, and IF you have mails he have sent you (or any other) containing the mail-header, and if you have pics and vids and nickname or other names of him there are chances to track him down... but if you can't do it yourself, and no one you know can do it or have the time... chances are he can go on as long as he like with this.

you can inform youtube of it and ask they to remove it, but this might not work if your case is not big and important enough... if it's just some kind of teenage flaming thing, I guess it can be hard to make him stop.

I guess you could hire someone skillfull to track him down, but that is more like a wish than reality...
    He probably stops when the fun is over anyway
    Who's to doom when the judge himself is dragged before the bar