SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webshop Software Platform

I would like to set up a platform selling easy to use/easy to build webshops with build-in real time inventory features. Its important that this software platform is a platform I could private label and do the marketing. Please provide me options to choose from. Advice is also very much appreciated. Thank you.

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So... you want to build a webstore to sell webstores, but don't have a webstore to sell? Surely if your going to sell webstores you should actually have one to offer, especially when theres so many high quality free webstores out there, and if you do have a webstore to sell, then why aren't you using that on your website?

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Alex: I think that he's asking for a company that allows him to sell their already built web shops under his own brand and site.

It feels like you want to do the research for you, and that's not going to happen. SP is very friendly and the people around here are very helpful but they will not do the job for you.

I'm closing the thread for two reasons:

a) I don't think this thread for General Chat as it is more likely to be a technical discussion and General Chat is the relaxing area.

b) Do your research and come with specific questions so we can really help. This is just too broad to give an answer.