SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

want to buy old adwords acct

Anybody that isn't using their old Google adwords account want to sell it to me? I hate the new interfaces and am looking for access to the old ones. Thanks!

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by briguy2007 View Post
    Anybody that isn't using their old Google adwords account want to sell it to me? I hate the new interfaces and am looking for access to the old ones. Thanks!
    That won't work. Everyone got moved to the new interface.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman View Post
    That won't work. Everyone got moved to the new interface.
    I know some friends who are still on the old interface. Even after the 30 day "trial" period for the new one.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They may be right now but they will be moved to the new one wheather they like it or not. It is a question of time. Sorry.

I don't like it myself. I found it easier with the older one. But that's what I've got.

✯✯✯ silver trophybronze trophy php_daemon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, I suppose it's a matter of personal taste, but I love the new interface - much more efficient. But I hate the fact that it doesn't work in Opera and I had to move to Chrome just to use it. Still I think it's well worth it. BTW, you should be using Adwords editor anyway, the GUI is only good for stats which the new interface does a lot better job at.
    Saul

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post it in marketplace area

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by php_daemon View Post
    Heh, I suppose it's a matter of personal taste, but I love the new interface - much more efficient. But I hate the fact that it doesn't work in Opera and I had to move to Chrome just to use it. Still I think it's well worth it. BTW, you should be using Adwords editor anyway, the GUI is only good for stats which the new interface does a lot better job at.
    Initially the site didn't work in Chrome either. Didn't work with Firefox 3.5 when that came out either. Must be a mess to maintain all that JavaScript for so many browsers. They went a little too AJAXy I think.