SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: 24

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a great show, my favorite show!!! I'm one of the biggest fans of 24 Hours Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset I have the dearest memories from it.

What a great show, my favorite show!!! It's full of twists and turns!!! Honestly I'm one of the biggest fans of 24. I spend so many great hours watching it and I have the dearest memories from it...

Unfortunately, for me, the seventh season wasn't the best one but it was a lot better than the previous (and worst) season... 24 is still the biggest action-drama but in the last 9 episodes of this season, they gave us a lot more of drama than action and I prefer the balance between those two very important elements... For the element of drama, it was great to see a dying Jack... but for the element of action, it was not. Well... never mind, kiefer Sutherland deserves (at least) a nomination... again. Once again he was Jack Bauer, once again he potrayed him in a unique and perfect way!!!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to agree with you there! Sometimes I do find the twists a little too much, but it never slows down, which is great!
    eTrust : privacy and e-commerce website certification

* Everything I post represents my personal opinion.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the show is ok, but its over rated and i hate it when they add stuff to movies and shows that they could avoid, they do it on purpose for cost control and to stretch the movie/show. In 24 its Jack Bauer being sick and dying... Probably half of the show is about that..... grrrr

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to hijack this thread, but a show that went the opposite way for me was Prison Break. Started out great in Season 1, but was silly towards the end. Like you say, they tried to milk it for all it was worth.
    eTrust : privacy and e-commerce website certification

* Everything I post represents my personal opinion.