SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for a software that I can download my 3000+ parts inventory - that is on excel. I need to be able to expand as well. TIGHT budget... any suggestions? I've seen sights like freemerchant, homestead, etc., but I need to beable to download a bigger catalog, than they suggest. Anyone know what kind of hosting fees are involved??? Any suggestions... Thanks and more...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen Actinic Catalog?

It looks good to me but I haven't tried ti yet.

I'm setting up a first online sales site with just one product and am looking to keep costs very minimal, any suggestions?

Ian Lewis

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking through webhosting.com and they have softcart 5.0 which doesn't have a product limit. The good thing is that it has templates that one could use and a wizard to guide starters. I don't know your budget but this would run you about $90-150/mo.

- sam

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have "Actinic" Catalgoue(10,000 item version) Excellent value. Highly recommend it. Feel free to contact me for further advice/details.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using check-it-out. I have over a 1,000 items in my store. I does require certain criteria so you just can download inof straight into it. I had to adjust my excel spreedsheet a little before I uploaded it.

The site and the hosting is very cheap and reliable. $99.00 unlimited products. Plus the WSYWIG software pretty much designs your whole site. Searcg featyre, shipping,taxes, sales logs, you name it.

If you want more information you visit the hosting company www.web_hosting.adgrafix.com
    or you can email at webmaster@cellphoneneeds.com

[This message has been edited by Smitty (edited May 02, 2000).]

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>Originally posted by dezina:
    I have "Actinic" Catalgoue(10,000 item version) Excellent value. Highly recommend it. Feel free to contact me for further advice/details.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im interested, where can I get it? Thanks in advace.