User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Web development sites

Hi:

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a site(s) similar to sitepoint but has content mainly for USA based developers?

I find sitepoint a great resource but just wondering if there was something else like this.

SitePoint Enthusiast sandiphegde's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kmehta22 View Post
    Hi:

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a site(s) similar to sitepoint but has content mainly for USA based developers?

I find sitepoint a great resource but just wondering if there was something else like this.
    There is one and only SitePoint

Nothing can reach near SitePoint

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't get the reasoning behind this thread, it isn't like web design and development is different in different countries, probably a great number of this forum's posters come from the USA. SitePoint is the most well rounded forum's I've been on (which is why I come here) but I have had no need to consider looking for something country based as theres really no reason too.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDawson View Post
    I don't get the reasoning behind this thread, it isn't like web design and development is different in different countries, probably a great number of this forum's posters come from the USA. SitePoint is the most well rounded forum's I've been on (which is why I come here) but I have had no need to consider looking for something country based as theres really no reason too.
    I agree. What I am learning here is not something that belongs to a single part of the world. The expertise here at SitePoint is applicable world-wide.

I do need a sponge to absorb more of what I am reading here.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good, thanks a lot guys. I do agree SitePoint is a good resource, no doubt about that. Just curious.

Thanks Everyone.