SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I love Dreamweaver. It can be a bit of a bloated program sometimes, but I would rather have too many tools than not enough. That's just me though. If you prefer a more streamlined, to the point tool, text editors with preview options and minimal graphics are free and work great.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

I stated out designing sites using Dreamweaver. A year or so after I started using Dreamweaver, I was at a freinds house. He told me about a Web design software that he had purchased recently and he wanted me to take a look at it. I sat down at his PC and ran a site through his software package. The site took me about an hour to complete being a complete newbie to the software. I was so amazed at what features that this software had over Dreamweaver that when I got home, I purchased the software and have never touched my Dreaweaver again. I imported all of my Dreamweaver sites into this software and develop everything from this package. I have developed over 200 websites, another 300 or so templates, numerous backgrounds, snippets, buttons and everything else I need to develop a stunning design. I can produce a full blown site complete with adsense, Amazon, Audio, Video, RSS, XML, Social networking links or whatever other features that I desire in 30 to 45 minutes. This program runs circles around Dreamweaver and I would suggest that anyone developing websites, just beginning or expeirienced, take a serious look at this software. You will definately be amazed. It is that good. I guess I kinda sound like a saleman but I have used Dreamweaver and others and this is the best out there and the price is right also. $197.
    There is also a free companion program you can get that you can use to develop all of your header design in. No need of photoshop. Have you checked the price of CS4? Wow!! Better be real serious into Ebook cover design for that kinda money.
    I have hundreds of templates, headers, backgrounds, buttons and all kinds of other graphics I will give you for this program if you decide to purchase it.
    Sorry dreamweaver users but I just had to let everyone know that there is a better solution to Website design than what you are using.
    I am new to this forum and I cannot show the url to look at the features of this software. They will not let me post my email address either. If you are interested in looking into this software package, post a reply and I will email the address directly to you.

Programming Since 1978 silver trophybronze trophy felgall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorecraft View Post
    I am new to this forum and I cannot show the url to look at the features of this software.
    Yes you can - you just can't make it a link so you would specify it as something like EXAMPLE DOT COM which anyone can then follow.

You'd also do better to actually tell everyone what this miracle editor is called rather than acting so mysterious about it.
    Stephen J Chapman

javascriptexample.net, Book Reviews, follow me on Twitter
    HTML Help, CSS Help, JavaScript Help, PHP/mySQL Help, blog
    <input name="html5" type="text" required pattern="^$">

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let me see if I can help a bit... Are you talking about Xsitepro?

Since you're new to SP, welcome

I encourage you to read the guidelines (link in my signature) and I inform you that you can use a link in your signature (for full information, again, read the guidelines)

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The poster didn't answer, but I think that he's talking about this software. I had a look at the features, and I honestly doubt that it is that fantastic but since I've never tried it...

It seems to be a WYSIWYG editor with some SEO tools and tools to add RSS, social bookmarkings and other scripts.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that dreamweaver is better choice. The best thing is if you know to make site in notepad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dreamweaver to start designing then notepad for quick editing

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know the name and website address of the software you are referring to for $197

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use this to gain access to their features page www.xsitepro.com/ there is also video demo pages and several other pages of interest that you can get to from this page. This software does not require any other special programs to operate. Completely a stand alone unlike some that depend on third party programs and make the purchase prohibitive. If you purchase this software through my link, let me know and I will send you a lot of graphics, headers, templates, website shells that are pre setup waitng for article inclusion, background wallpaers and other items that I have gather over the last year or so. There is also a nice little header creater that goes along with this software. It makes creating headers a snap.
    Last edited by Nadia P; Jul 4, 2009 at 06:27. Reason: affiliate link removed

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I would say use zen cart, x-cart or Joomla if you really wants to use the database and all.

If your site is static then you can go for front page or dream wear not a problem.

DreamWeaver is far better then frontpage for sure....

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FrontPage sucks becuase they creat code you are only make google not too happy with your website.
    dreamweaver is the best choise. I think.

Programming Since 1978 silver trophybronze trophy felgall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by czissis View Post
    FrontPage sucks becuase they creat code you are only make google not too happy with your website.
    That's part of the reason why Microsoft declared FrontPage to be dead back in 2007 and then they release Expression Web as a replacement.
    Stephen J Chapman

javascriptexample.net, Book Reviews, follow me on Twitter
    HTML Help, CSS Help, JavaScript Help, PHP/mySQL Help, blog
    <input name="html5" type="text" required pattern="^$">