User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHP Newbie Needs Help With Script

Hello.

I am trying to modify a Guestbook script into a Review script. Instead of people just signing a guestbook (which I have absolutely no need for), I am hoping to modify the script so that people can enter restaurant reviews and have them post publicly.

The only fields I want/need are the Members Name, Where Member Is From, Restaurant Name, a place for them to post the review and then submit it. Pretty basic stuff.

I found a script that I pretty much got modified on my own, but since I am a complete newbie to PHP, I need some help changing the "email address" that the script calls for to the restaurant name. I do not want any email addresses in any way, shape or form.

I would also like to change "NAME" to Member.

I am assuming that if one of the experts here is willing to take a look at this and lend me a helping hand, the page/script can be seen HERE.

Anybody interested in tackling this?

Thanks.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like all you'd need to do is change the labels next to the e-mail/name and not any of the actual code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, do you have a name of the script you are working with?
    Have a good day.