Results 1 to 1 of 1
May 24, 2009, 19:04 #1
I finally got it working. Thanks to all of you!
This is just a thanks post to all who've responded to my posts in the last couple of weeks. I finally got what I wanted out of the MVC framework. Surprisingly, there was very little changed from out of the box, it just took a while for me to get there in understanding what needed to be changed in the first place. As of right now, my skeletal application works flawlessly. I got there by using a, now highly reworked, ViewEngine, some minor changes to global.asax route mapping to support areas, a BaseController class, a few HtmlHelper extension methods and some reorganization of the View folder. Oh, and I even figured out culture and uiculture settings for certain paths.
Your comments, sample code, and suggestions really made my efforts with this a lot easier. I'd probably still be out in left field somewhere if not for you.