User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Integrating PHP Forms with Saleforce.com

Hello all.

I have an existing HTML form on my site that uses PHP for validation and processing (processes fields and parses data) and then emails to me.

I'm trying to integrate into Salesforce Group Edition (web-to-lead), but the code requires a different char type:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -->
    <!-- NOTE: Please add the following <FORM> element to your page. -->
    <!-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -->

<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

My current form calls a php file (validation.php), which validates, processes the fields and variables and displays the thank-you message or error. It does not leave the original HTML page.

How would I get this to still send the email (and down the road I will want it to go to MySQL anyway) and still populate Salesforce.

Any ideas?

BTW - my version does not allow any AppExchange (I used my only one).

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use cURL to POST the data that was POSTed to you to that URL from your validation.php script.