SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation How can I sale my Site & Domain?Please help me

I have some great site. Some is really exceptional idea site.Completely own coding & some site have good traffic. Besides,I have so many domain for sale. I go to sedo.But,didn't get any good result. I use another forum to sale my domain & site.I try to sitepoint also. But,they charge for it. But,my some domain rate only $1. So,its impossible for me to sale sitepoint. Besides,high rated site may not sale on sitepoint.So,what is the best way to sale without any investment?If anybody suggest me,I will be really greatful to you.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, this marketplace is meant for sites of some substance and isn't the right place to sell $1 sites. If something isn't selling then there's usually a good reason. In the case of your sites it may be that they are just not what people want. If they are worth less than the listing fee here then it's almost guaranteed that no Sitepoint buyer would want to buy them.

The best way to sell would be to develop the sites, make them profitable, then pay for listing.