User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How To Develop The Domain PPCAd.com?

Hi all...

I am not too sure if this is the right place to post this thread so Mod just move it if it is not.

I am the owner of the domain name PPCAd.com and I would like to seek ideas on how to develop this domain, especially from the PPC gurus here.

It used to be a DIGG-like site like in Sphinn.com but only for PPC Advertising related stories. The problem was too much spam and I had to take it down. Presently, it is just parked at WhyPark.com

Now I would not want a good domain to go to waste, so I am seeking ideas from the forums on how to develop it.

Thanks in advance for the feedback and cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice domain congrats! I would do something like reviews of PPC related products/training/ebooks/software and try to make affiliate sales from them.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it just me that finds this kind of question odd? to me it's like picking a name, say, tree eater, then asking, "i'm thinking of starting a company and have got this name: tree eater. what do you think'd be a good idea for my company to do?" surely to goodness an initial idea is what comes first?, then the name? i don't know, i probably deserve to be shouted down for that (feel free to do so holdem8) but that's what i think. just seems completely and utterly the wrong way round. has a great website ever come about by someone picking a name first then coming up with an idea for it? there can't be many instances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. If I were you I would think about installing forum for that domain name there. Maybe soon you will have portal there. But in any case I would start with the forum
    Good luck

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good domain name. If I were you, I would either put up a blog all about the PPC space or put up a review site of different PPC engines and softwares.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Johnyboy...

It is just that I am a domain name investor and I have lots of them. I think the domain PPCAd.com has too much potential to be just parked at a parking website and am seeking ideas to fully realize its potential. peace

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I am just a little unsure what to do with it because when someone mentions PPC Ads or pay per click, the first thing that comes to mind is Google Adwords. Then PPCAd.com might just turn into a google adwords resource center.

What do you think, guys?