SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to Post in Marketplace - Premium, Established, Etc?

Hey Gang,

What's the difference between "Premium Sites" and "Established Sites"?

I am considering a consolidated sell of our e-commerce biz, including multiple domains, webstores, and all of our dropship/vendor information, accounts, mailing lists, and even xfer of company name and Ebay and Amazon profiles, which includes thousands of positive feedbacks, etc.

So, it's more than just one site - it's an entire business of many sites. So in this case, it's more than just selling a given web site - it would be the sale of the entire brand, and all associated sites.

Please advise - have had a membership here for a long time when we sold a web hosting biz, but haven't been active.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The premium category is for selling websites or businesses worth over $10,000

You don't have to start the bidding at $10,000, but that's the guideline SitePoint put out

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan,
    Thanks - so just to clarify ... it's fine if it's an overall business sale, and not just a website? It would definitely be $10K +

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen other businesses sold there, I think it's fine