SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Customer Relationship Management / Project Management / Support Tools???

Are you a Web / Software Development firm that have a less than 10 person
    staff of designers and programmers? If so, what software do you use for the:

**1** Sales Process (track leads, automate 'service-oriented' proposals,...)

**2** Project Management (timelines, create milestones based on the proposal, assign resources, ...) and...

**3** Support phases (maintenance, support tickets, etc.) for delivering your services to clients?

So many products that do 1-specific task but not all 3.

The problem with SugarCRM is the costs for a small firm. Their commercial version is $500/per user/per year. What alternatives are out there to make business more productive and seamless?

There are great products like ACT for customer management -- great for documenting a history of contact with leads, reviewing the cycle of sales, writing proposals, etc... but how do you get that information to transition to a "project" for the project manager to take over?

Thanks for your input!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Daylite from Marketcircle before which I really liked. It was the product that closely mirrored our business process and the things that you mention, although I am not 100% certain about the ticketing issue although I am sure there could be a work around.

http://marketcircle.com/

The only thing is that this product is a Mac only product I believe.

I really like this software and I enjoyed the integration with my email account which is something that I haven't seen in any other project management system (well on the mac at least).

Regards,
    Colin
    Colin Burns
    http://www.cmsadvantage.com
    Founder & CEO, cmsadvantage
    The premier CMS for Web & Graphic Designers