SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SitePoint Enthusiast icebreaker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To bring information to everyone and be of service to them.
    Get Thousands of Real Visitors | Very Cheap Price!
    Fugazi To Launch Website Soon | For Your Information

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I look in for new information updates that can help increase knowledge in that particular field.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The neat thing about building websites is that you learn so many cool things! Link building tactics, SEO, Web page design and programming, you meet new people, and you learn up on new niches. Building web pages is the greatest thing ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my customers have all the access of what my products are all about, how they can help them. All about information of my business or my products my website has it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a change I completely put the money aspect on the back burner and built a couple of sites just for fun and to build my knowledge.

In the past sites I tried to build with an earnings focus did absolutely nothing.

Now being only 5 or 6 weeks old, the new sites are actually getting small but regular search engine traffic. I'm getting a lot of satisfaction just looking at the referrer stats and seeing one of my sites in the top 5 of Google for some of the searches people are doing.
    Duncan Lamplugh

Geocaching
    , URL Services

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many benefit from build a website besides get money from them. By making website I can learn so many things. Very enjoy.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I earn not nearly enough sad to say. lol. I wish i were rich like some of the people here on site point. I only make about 5 grand a year.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started a couple of sites with the purpose of helping others, but due to lack of enough entertaining materials, ended up parking them on Sedo and making a few bucks like that.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy C. Ankerstjerne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The money I make from my sites is of course nice, but the best thing is definitely that I have been able to visit people in many countries whom I've met through my websites, seing things I would otherwise not have seen.
    Christian Ankerstjerne
    <p<strong<abbr/HTML/ 4 teh win</>
    <>In Soviet Russia, website codes you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot. More than I ever thought I might, in fact. I have several business partners, but the idea was mine and I did all the development. My partners do things like tech support, marketing, training, acquisition, etc.

At our current growth rate we're looking like it's gonna double in '09.

I look for a small niche (but not too small) and provide a monthly subscription service. The trouble is marketing. You have to spend money to make money, you know. We spent a bit on advertising, but it was well, well worth it.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't make a lot just 30 to 40 a month, but it is enough money to do things with. I like to look at the stats and make the content. Greg Ellison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well! I would say... yes the personal satisfaction... and you just do whatever you want to......

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the position of keywards in goole, if my keywards list the first, i am so happy

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, money if my first priority. The other is getting the right information across rather than bunch of myth and misunderstanding. esp. in the field of SEO...

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most developers now have a large portfolio of sites, some for the love of it, some for commercial gain and some...just for laughs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from making money? we'll maybe giving some tips and information to other people, a portfolio or an experiment on web development. All for self satisfaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

From my side i also have my own tube Site and im kind of proud to say it it not cost me very much cos i was lucky to search very good before i do it . i have my own tube site from around 3 months and first of all i got independent financial i mean i can stay and doing only that cos i don;t need other job . and other way is i like it i don't have boss that beet me on my head and also satisfaction wean i got my cheek at the end of the month and i think the Industry that im in that bring more then 3.4 billions over one year i don't think i will ever be affected by world wide crises well that it most what to say extra that i can earn only from a banner sell it on my Tube site around 5000$ on a month :P .. well good look to all and if you need other information im here .. good day

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    self satisfaction and money again :P

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take great pride in my work whether it's a site for a client, a friend, or myself. Knowing that I have provided others with exactly what they are looking for is an accomplishment. Money is good...but the respect of my peers, that's even better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of people say financial freedom, but webdesign is just like any other job, if you are good at it yes, if not then you better be just doing it for fun haha

Cheers,

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An annual subscription every once in a while, but most of all it's inspiration from member-created content.
    http://shownd.com - Your free online design portfolio.
    http://rehashclothes.com - Swap your clothes.
    http://orpheuxdesign.com - My design studio.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ability to work from home, sitting in my thong underwear

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I taught school for sixteen years, and I'm still teaching through my websites. My sites also allow me to speak out about causes bigger than myself, from broadcasting the truth about Bill Gates to things that can't even be discussed in many venues, including SitePoint.

That spirit of freedom is enhanced by my ability to work from home - or on the road via my netbook (yet another symbol of freedom).

Of course, money is also an important aspect. Ironically, my fortunes are increasing even as the economy is tanking. Which isn't to say I'm ready to quit my day job - which is also improving - but things are looking up.

I've created over a dozen enormous websites which have languished over the years as I wrestle with an endless barrage of technical challenges. I'm now in the midst of my best upgrade ever, giving me more time to work on content. The big irony is that I can't possibly write all the articles that need to be written in my lifetime.

Yet that's exciting in itself. A website(s) that can never be finished is the ultimate challenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    self satisfaction and compliment comments from other...

WEB-Innovators-Professional and Quality Web Services

MSN:webinnosales@web-innovators.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just wanted to ADD that is one of the best question i so on a forum for some wille