SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site Templates/Resellers

Does anyone know of any sites/places that allow you to purchase the right to use developers websites and resell them to my customers? I know theres templatemonster, but I would like to be able to show people different designs without the prices being there.

Basically I want to offer cheap/simple profile websites for people, that dont want custom made sites. They will in return pay me for the customization, hosting, domain etc and they will be informed of this.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless they removed the option not to show the price you can hide that. Also sites like 4templates.com has a program that allows you showcase their templates without or with the prices.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even if they buy it from templatemonster, you can charge for the customization, and believe me, it always needs to custom parts of the site.

Try www.dreamtemplate.com or www.layoutgalaxy.com... although you may find the same problem, I think.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is, if it displays the price etc, they might just find out and just buy a template them selfs and get someone else todo the work etc.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But these templates are not unique and many people buy the same template because of the price. You can offer them to personalize them and custom them to make them unique. They are just a base that will speed up the process but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the final version.

On the other hand, templatemonster is offering to use their Web API to show the templates, and this gives you the chance of not showing the price.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try http://www.affiliateready.com. There is a affiliate and reselling offered.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi

i agree molona because every person use same sites .it is only sell proses template only create by order.