SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anonymous EU ccTLD registrar?

hi, are there any anonymous EU ccTLD registrars? Im interested in .lv , .pl , .lt domains.

Thanks in advance.

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I do not use them but GoDaddy offer international domain registration and allow you to get your personal details hidden from the system, but I should warn you... if you are trying to register an extension you are not legally allowed to register (due to not having offices in that country) the registrar is entitled to remove your domain without notice or refund for a violation of the agreement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anfrox View Post
    hi, are there any anonymous EU ccTLD registrars? Im interested in .lv , .pl , .lt domains.

Thanks in advance.
    Well. Firstly welcome to the forums. Next: may I know what do you include in the definition anonymous?
    Do you want to have privacy protection?
    Also for the some CCTLD there are specific rules allowing to register such domain names only to the residents of the country they belong to

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi SiberForum,

well, i've already seen some .lv/.pl domains that are registered and "belong" to a third parties. That's the level of anonymity i would like to have. If it's impossible, the basic
    --------------
    domain: somedomain.lv
    person: <hidden>
    address: none

--------------
    will do the work.

P.S. I've found the servers on which those sites were hosted and tried to contact them with my query, but they never answered..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anfrox View Post
    hi SiberForum,

well, i've already seen some .lv/.pl domains that are registered and "belong" to a third parties. That's the level of anonymity i would like to have. If it's impossible, the basic
    --------------
    domain: somedomain.lv
    person: <hidden>
    address: none

--------------
    will do the work.

P.S. I've found the servers on which those sites were hosted and tried to contact them with my query, but they never answered..
    Well on the whois page you might find the information about them. I mean tel number and you might want to all them and ask for those kind of the services.
    And what are you looking for is called privacy protection.