User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vintage photo website template

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a website template for my vintage photo restoration and colourize website, the website would mainly be about restoring and colourizing black and white old photos. I am looking for ideas or a template that match my website. I've searched google but had no success. I want the website to have a vintage look.

many thanks in advance

helen
    Colorize Old Black and White Photos Photo Restorations

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Probably you will have to ask someone to do it or either get inspiration from other sites and do it yourself. For non-coded designs, you could try to set up a contest in www.99designs.com or try the marketplace here, and look what's on offer.

If you decide to do it yourself, I would suggest to read the design resources and inspiration thread, and visit the sites mentioned there and do a search for "vintage" and see if you find something that may inspire you.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by molona View Post
    Probably you will have to ask someone to do it or either get inspiration from other sites and do it yourself. For non-coded designs, you could try to set up a contest in www.99designs.com or try the marketplace here, and look what's on offer.

If you decide to do it yourself, I would suggest to read the design resources and inspiration thread, and visit the sites mentioned there and do a search for "vintage" and see if you find something that may inspire you.
    Hi Molona,

Thank you so much for your reply and the links it is much appreciated. I can design websites I am just stuck on a template that would suit my website, I shall browse around for ideas.

Many thanks

helen

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You're welcome. And don't worry. We all suffer the same lack of inspiration from time to time.

If you don't see anything that you like there, then get some magazines and search for something that you think it may suit your site, or simply start drawing and sketching, even if it is not related to it, and keep what you think it may fit.

Best of luck

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by molona View Post
    You're welcome. And don't worry. We all suffer the same lack of inspiration from time to time.

If you don't see anything that you like there, then get some magazines and search for something that you think it may suit your site, or simply start drawing and sketching, even if it is not related to it, and keep what you think it may fit.

Best of luck
    Thanks Molona,

lol I am definately suffering from lack of inspiration at the moment but thanks to your post and links I've managed to come up with something.

cheers

helen