SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Paypal Ads Lies about Credit Card Payment ?

I'm fed up with Paypal, I have a credit card that I could use but each time people request to use Paypal and It's out of the question that I tight my bank account to Paypal.

They claim to accept credit card but it seems that most of the time they don't offer the possibility to just pay by credit card WITHOUT creating a paypal account at the same time !

So does their ads lie ?

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account-optional checkout is a setting each individual seller can turn on or off. PayPal allows anyone (except in restricted countries due to local laws) to pay by credit card, it's the individual sellers that opt not to accept payments from non-members.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman View Post
    Account-optional checkout is a setting each individual seller can turn on or off. PayPal allows anyone (except in restricted countries due to local laws) to pay by credit card, it's the individual sellers that opt not to accept payments from non-members.
    Hi thanks a lot, I asked elsewhere and nobody was able to answer

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lpnkng View Post
    Hi thanks a lot, I asked elsewhere and nobody was able to answer
    yeap...it seem be to look like that most of the peoples are not able to answering ..i am facing same problem ...n looking for a good answer

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by findarticle View Post
    yeap...it seem be to look like that most of the peoples are not able to answering ..i am facing same problem ...n looking for a good answer
    The only question you've asked has 54 replies.

SitePoint's an exceptional community. Very, very few questions go unanswered here, there is just such a broad base of knowledge among the members.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it works for a third party cart. Allot of their pdf docs are broken links but this will get you started. I don't have the link but your looking for the 'Website Payments Standard Integration Guide' pg 244