SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the problem with my Php/Mysql?

My Page execution time was "1560.97 ms." I have seem other websites with the same niche "Page Generation time is 0.02 Seconds" I want my load time to drop around that! Any help or suggestions is appreciated, thanks in advance!

My website

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use the microtime() function to measure smaller parts of your code, so you can identify the problematic peice of code. Then you can post here and receive help.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how you calculate the page execution time?

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    With javascript enabled, the page was loading so slow (minutes not seconds) that I gave up waiting for it. With javascript disabled, the footer says "Page execution time was 605.01 ms.". Still a bit slow, but better than 1560.97 ms

Do you need to load in all of the javascript files on that page?

HTML Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/misc/jquery.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/misc/drupal.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jquery_update/compat-1.0.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jstools/jstools.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jstools/activemenu/activemenu.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jstools/collapsiblock/collapsiblock.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jstools/jquery.cookie.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/lightbox2/js/auto_image_handling.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/lightbox2/js/lightbox_video.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/lightbox2/js/lightbox.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/panels/js/panels.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/devel/devel.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/all/modules/jquery_update/collapse-fix.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">Drupal.extend({ settings: { "googleanalytics": { "trackOutgoing": 1, "trackMailto": 1, "trackDownload": 1, "trackDownloadExtensions": "7z|aac|avi|csv|doc|exe|flv|gif|gz|jpe?g|js|mp(3|4|e?g)|mov|pdf|phps|png|ppt|rar|sit|tar|torrent|txt|wma|wmv|xls|xml|zip", "LegacyVersion": 0 }, "jstools": { "cleanurls": true, "basePath": "/" }, "activemenu": { "#block-menu-1": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-2": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-98": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-110": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-114": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-122": "activemenu/menu", "#block-menu-197": "activemenu/menu", "#block-user-1": "activemenu/menu" }, "collapsiblock": { "blocks": { "block-chatroom-2": "3", "block-menu-110": "1", "block-menu-122": "1", "block-user-0": "1", "block-tellafriend-0": "1", "block-block-1": "2" }, "default_state": "2" }, "lightbox2": { "rtl": false, "file_path": "/(\\w\\w/)files", "base_path": "/", "default_image": "/sites/all/modules/lightbox2/images/brokenimage.jpg", "overlay_opacity": "0.6", "use_alt_layout": 1, "disable_zoom": 0, "force_show_nav": 0, "node_link_text": "View Image Details", "node_link_target": "_blank", "image_count": "Image !current of !total", "page_count": "Page !current of !total", "lite_press_x_close": "press \x3ca href=\"#\" onclick=\"hideLightbox(); return FALSE;\"\x3e\x3ckbd\x3ex\x3c/kbd\x3e\x3c/a\x3e to close", "display_image_size": "", "image_node_sizes": "(\\.thumbnail)", "trigger_lightbox_classes": "img.inline,img.image-img_assist_custom,img.thumbnail, img.image-thumbnail", "trigger_lightbox_group_classes": "", "trigger_slideshow_classes": "", "trigger_lightframe_classes": "", "trigger_lightframe_group_classes": "", "custom_trigger_classes": "", "disable_for_gallery_lists": 0, "disable_for_acidfree_gallery_lists": true, "slideshow_interval": 5000, "slideshow_automatic_exit": true, "show_play_pause": true, "pause_on_next_click": false, "pause_on_previous_click": true, "iframe_width": "400", "iframe_height": "300", "iframe_border": 1 } } });</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    	    addthis_pub = 'my-username';
    	    addthis_logo = 'http://www.addthis.com/images/yourlogo.png';
    	    addthis_logo_background = 'EFEFFF';
    	    addthis_logo_color = '666699';
    	    addthis_brand = 'virtualpedigrees.com';
    	    addthis_options = 'favorites, email, digg, delicious, myspace, facebook, google, live, more';
    	    addthis_offset_top = '2';
    	    addthis_offset_left = '2';
    	</script>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put all the JavaScript in one compressed file.

Download all the images after the page has completed loading.

SitePoint Enthusiast the-webber's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also consider minifying javascript : http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/