User Tag List

Thread: Keyboard/Mouse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keyboard/Mouse

Hi,

I have gone though a lot of keyboards/mice now, and need a high-quality one tha will not fall apart like my current logitech EX110. I would like a wired one (not wireless again, never). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dan

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been just looking for a good keyboard+mouse combo for myself but i bought a wirless one. Im not sure what you need (gaming, or just work). If you need for gaming then razer is the best solution although they are a bit expensive, even if it isnt for gaming it will be excellent but no reason to pay that much then. Otherwise i recommend logitech wave and the logitech mx518 mouse (possibly the best corded mouse, if you dont count razer). Anyway its hard to find good corded stuff this days because most of it is cordless, except the gaming equipment for obvious reasons.
    Forex News - latest news and strategies from the forex world
    Austin DWI - learn everything you need about DWI

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
    Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want some low priced solution go for A4tech X-750bf mouse. I am using it and love it. for keyboard if you have a big keyboard shelf then go for Logitech G11, G15 and G19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miskec View Post
    I've been just looking for a good keyboard+mouse combo for myself but i bought a wirless one. Im not sure what you need (gaming, or just work). If you need for gaming then razer is the best solution although they are a bit expensive, even if it isnt for gaming it will be excellent but no reason to pay that much then. Otherwise i recommend logitech wave and the logitech mx518 mouse (possibly the best corded mouse, if you dont count razer). Anyway its hard to find good corded stuff this days because most of it is cordless, except the gaming equipment for obvious reasons.

I do very little gaming, but I just don't get on with any new wireless ones.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!