User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gallery template

Hello all;

I am looking to buy and/or download a web page gallery template that will work smoothly with PhotoShop version 6. Included in the template I would like the following features:
    - photo gallery template of some sort
    - images to have a right-click disable feature to discourage theft of photos.
    - PayPal shopping cart feature

I found a template from Adobe that sounds perfect but is only compatible with PhotoShop CS2, CS3 and CS4.

Anybody out there able to point me in the right direction?

Looking forward to your response.

Sylvan54

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like your looking for more than a template. A template will help you start on the requirements above but to have a shopping cart, and no right click you would need to add some code and scripts to your website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...perhaps "template" was the wrong term to use in my post. To clarify, what I am searching to purchase and/or download is the actual code for a photo gallery with features such as a shopping cart and the right-click disable. I have completed most of my web site already but am looking for the gallery with the shopping cart feature. I could easily create my own gallery but don't want to spend time creating the shopping cart feature with code that I am not familiar with. I would like to purchase a "turn-key" product that I know will work on all browsers.

Hope this will help other to understand my request.

Thanks, again.

Sylvan54

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try searching http://www.hotscripts.com

You will be able to find what you need there more likely. Another option would to be hire a developer to create a site that would fit your needs.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I apologise because I didn't know what you wanted. I saw your post in the introductions forum and asked it to be moved here because I thought that you needed help creating your photo gallery... You should be looking in the marketplace and see if there's anything that fits what you want.

Maybe the websites for sales (there are various section) have something that may help you. If not, try the "looking for hire" section and see if you can find someone to do the job for you, if you still don't want to do it yourself.

Two notes:

1) The marketplace has its own set of rules in addition to SP's code of behaviour. Make sure to read them.

2) If there's something you want to buy, do your homework and investigate the seller. No matter how hard SP tries to keep it clean, there is always someone that would love to do a fraudulent transaction.