On my site, a user is telling me they keep getting errors and are managing to duplicate items (for the game). All the things they are describing to me is that whenever they load a page, it seems to be double loading.

I'm not sure if it is a coincindence, but it also seems like it happens whenever there is a form button that needs clicking.

Anyway, I tried to recreate the error; I downloaded the same browser, use the same OS, tried putting all the same settings they had and still no luck. I cannot seem to recreate the error.

The site runs in PHP, so i'm not sure what is causing the pages to execute the code twice?

Is there any methods to make sure the user only executes the page once ;/? Its only one user who has this problem but I am determined to figure out what could be the cause of it.

I've heard that having empty img src values can cause the page to double load, but would this be noticeable? And how could it be that it only happens to one user :X

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I figured it might have something to do with PHP, or at least there is some PHP methods I could use in order to help avoid the error or find out what is causing it.

Thanks to any who have information Y_Y