SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry How to block 800 and 877 numbers

I keep getting a number that starts with 877 who keeps calling me everyday. It's always the same lady voice and she calls atleast 4-5 times a day. I think it's from Wells Fargo Financial about my retail account. Spoken to her once before to say she can talk to me but she said she needed to talk to my husband instead. According to her, he's the one on the account but I handle all the bills. So, she said he needs to authorize me to handle it instead which he sent in a letter saying so and that they need to write back if they wanted to talk about the account. I know they would have gotten the letter awhile ago but she still keeps calling. I haven't received any letter from them and the account is being paid for monthly. Is there a way I can stop the calls (it's the constant phone calls each day that is annoying us) or do something about it? I'm in the state of Ohio and I think the call is originating from Nevada although 877 number.

Visible Ninja bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're sure it's Wells Fargo I would call them to complain about the situation. You could treat the symptoms of the issue but it seems like the best solution is to go to the source of the problem.

Good luck.
    TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE YOUR MIND.