SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a bulk email PHP script

I'm looking for a free and easy bulk email PHP script. Basically, I'm wanting to add a "subscribe to newsletter" functionality where people can just subscribe with their email address. I'm looking for a system that lets me easily manage the subscribers with add/remove, enter a custom email subject, enter my content/email body (just plain text with hyperlinks) and hit send in a "BCC" sort of fashion so not all the email addresses are visible to the recipients.

Regarding the "bulk" aspect, I don't expect to be sending out tons of emails - if I hit 100 subscribers by year-end I'd be happy At the same time, I don't want to do it all manually so I'm looking for an automated process.

Anyone ever do something similar to this with a PHP script that's freely available?

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google would have been your best friend here

Try this site http://php.resourceindex.com/Complet...Mailing_Lists/

~

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem. If that doesn't meet your needs then I would recommend looking at scripts.com, hotscripts.com, and any other commercial free-scripts website. They tend to have higher quality scripts. These reviews are from my friends, I tend to just code it myself

~