User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vps web hosting companies

Hello,

I am looking for a good shared or vps web hosting that fall on my range of budget, under $50 a month. Do you know any good hosting company out there? please let me know.

Thanks so much for reading my message.

Thank you!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

If you would like to find a good web host, never go for web hosting review websites since their reviews are too much biased. It is a wisdom that you asked the question here.

If you want a good linux hosting go for hostnine.com. I think it is the best, servers are powerful and almost 100% uptime.

For vps, vpsland is the best.
    PM me for Professional Email Marketing Service

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose that doing simple search for your requirements (important ones are: RAM, space and bandwidth) here or on the SE you will get lots of the results. Also you can use WHT (webhostingtalk) - that is the biggest knowledge base for the web hosting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know your budget is enough for the dedicated server, but if you do not need more a why to pay more?
    I would recommend you have a piece of paper and a pan. Write down what you have and how much in sorces those will need. Understanding what you need will help you find the best optyion as well as save some money

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try looking up such provider as webhostingbuzz.com they fit the budget you have and are good partners being stable and reliable host, the more so because the company is currently offering discount code WHBROCKS what make thir services even cheaper.

However, for even lower costs you can refer to hostjava.net, which is depite of being specialized, can be used well for hosting any content.

Mind also that resourcefukl shared hosting can be good, for you.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my opinion, hostgator has a very good reputation on shared hosting, and your $50 dollar budget is more than enough for a shared hosting account.
    In2net Network Inc. www.in2net.com : Providing Service Since 1996
    Quick Sales Response - info@in2net.com
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting from $9.95/mo
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andypnt View Post
    in my opinion, hostgator has a very good reputation on shared hosting, and your $50 dollar budget is more than enough for a shared hosting account.
    Probably HG is good. But I have never seen they provide VPS servers.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some have pointed out shared hosting (which isn't as safe or as fast as VPS) and dedicated servers (has anyone seen any managed for $50/month with a control panel?) as alternatives -- but I'm looking at VPS too (for around the same price).

I'm looking at VPSville.ca. Has anyone used them? They seem to be very fast, stable and helpful (from my presales experience).
    Have I helped you? You could help me.
    Like my business on facebook!
    Text message polls with real-time, live results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is important what kind of virtualization platform do you want to use. You know that VMware is very different from OpenVZ and Virtuozzo for example. Do you know hat kind of resources will you need?
    HostColor.com
    Colocation | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting
    Web hosting provider since 2000

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several VPS at http://www.ubiquityservers.com/ they currently have a 55% of special going on. They have good customer support and my VPS has always worked from the start.

I did however have a few hours downtime last month with a VPS in the Dallas center, but everything else has always been good.

Worst you do is take them up on the 55% off offer try them for a month and if you dont like them terminate the VPS, just give them a weeks notice.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is your requirement and where is your target location of the VPS? If you need a VPS located in Asia, I can recommend you UniForce. They are located in Hong Kong, where is the hub of Asia. You do not have to worry about the speed. Check out their website for more information.