User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add mouseover effect in Dreamweaver

Hi Folks, I have a problem here....

I am creating this .dwt page in dreamweaver. I have placed an image in a css container and I want to add a mouse over effect to that image. The particular effect I want to add is the 'show pop menu' under the behaviours pane in Dreamweaver. However the 'show pop menu' item is greyed out, and I am not sure why. I hope someone can offer some advice. The version of Dreamweaver I am using is Studio 8. Thanks.

regards
    JavaLover

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy Black Max's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovejava2008 View Post
    Hi Folks, I have a problem here....

I am creating this .dwt page in dreamweaver. I have placed an image in a css container and I want to add a mouse over effect to that image. The particular effect I want to add is the 'show pop menu' under the behaviours pane in Dreamweaver. However the 'show pop menu' item is greyed out, and I am not sure why. I hope someone can offer some advice. The version of Dreamweaver I am using is Studio 8. Thanks.

regards
    JavaLover
    Welcome to SitePoint, JavaLover. I hate to begin your time here with a slap on the wrist, but what you're doing is hijacking a thread for your own purposes (and an old thread to boot). You should ask this again in a new thread of its own.