SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Hosting provider

sorry i cant pay for hosting so always i will need a free hosting providers
    but the problem is that free hosts advertise that they don't make forced ads but after some time mostly after 3 months they start forced ads
    any one can help me about any free hosting provider that do not place forced ads forever

Thanks

Programming Since 1978 silver trophybronze trophy felgall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no such thing as a free hosting provider - they all make money some way from providing hosting. If you don't pay for the hosting yourself then someone else has to pay for the hosting for you. Most of the 'free' hosting providers get the advertisers whose ads are displayed on your site to pay for the hosting for you but there are a few that use alternative methods (eg. getting you to fill out regular surveys in return for the hosting).

Generally those that do display your pages without collecting payment in any form generally do so only for a short period and in those cases the idea is generally an attempt to lock you into using their tools to work on your site so that at the end of the free period it is much easier to start paying for the hosting rather than to abandon all the work you have already put into the site in order to start over elsewhere. They rely on a sufficient fraction of their free users upgrading rather than leaving at the end of the period so as to finance the free hosting.

So in selecting 'free' hosting what you first need to decide is which method that you prefer to use to pay for the hosting so as to select a web hosting provider that uses your selected payment method.

There is a name for 'free' hosting providers that do not charge in any way whatsoever for the hosting that they provide - they are called bankrupt companies.
    Stephen J Chapman

javascriptexample.net, Book Reviews, follow me on Twitter
    HTML Help, CSS Help, JavaScript Help, PHP/mySQL Help, blog
    <input name="html5" type="text" required pattern="^$">

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're interested in free hosting with no banner or pop-up ads, try Doteasy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaki22 View Post
    just visited and signuped hope they will not force me to place ads also looking some better then others
    because almost i have up to 100 free sites hosted but when they place forced ads i leave urgently remaining my site where it is

also thanks to above reply it is very helpfull

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaki22 View Post
    but sorry to say that you have to pay at least for domain that i cant so looking for yet

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Byethost is the best free hosting provider since I'm using it for more than 8 months. They don't place ad, nor force u to make anything.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's a blog you need hosted somewhere, you can always try wordpress (main site's hosted option) or google's blogspot. Free hosted wordpress won't let you put ads on it though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you visiting freewebspace that is the biffest guide for the free web hosting and I believe that there you can make direct request and get direct offer
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation,
    dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Nothing comes for free,no hosting company will give you free hosting space,if any one its a marketing gimmick where you may be dragged into.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just use hostgator. Its so cheap..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by valterchaves View Post