SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

errror in output window on building the application

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.InfoStore, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Framework, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.

i am getting the above error in th eoutput window
    i am using vs2005 and building asp.net application. i have used crystalreports and referenced it in the code behind
    Imports CrystalDecisions.Shared
    Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine
    how do i resove the above errors
    2) earlier i was getting "VIEW CODE" option when i rightclicked on designer window, but now i am not getting that option. i get it only wehn i rightclick on that page in solution explorer and in solution explorer i can see only the designer page not the code behind page

how do i rectify the issues

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I'm just a humble random poster, but you might wish to limit yourself to one thread per problem instead of the three which look like they are related.

2. While I have been recently caught out, when I tried to solve the actually error that was posted (In thier case, the actual error code was quoted to demonstate an underlying error), can you confirm :-

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.InfoStore, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
    Does it exist ? Is it the right version ?

3. You might wish to try standard solutions
    A) 'Rebuild solution', instead of 'Build solution'.
    B) Re-installing Crystal Reports. Re-install everything.
    C) Cry

3. You welcome to wait until someone gives you the exact solution to your problem. I was just seeing if I could be of some help.