User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help - Adobe CS2 to CS3 Upgrade - Help Remembering

Hi All

I could really do with some help from other people that have been through the same upgrade process as me, as detailed below, question is at point 4):

1) Originally bought a boxed version of Adobe CS2 Premium, so had full installation disks here.

2) Trialled a downloaded version of CS3 Web Premium, then decided I wanted to buy it.

3) Bought the upgrade to CS3 Web Premium online, but opted for "Ship the box to me".

4) Received a CS3 Web Premium box, but I don't think this had any disks in it and had no serial number on it. IS THIS NORMAL? This is what I need confirmed.

If anyone could give any information / confirm how the product activation process works when going from boxed version of CS2 Premium to an upgrade to CS3 Web Premium that was purchased online as detailed, that would be extremely useful.

Rgds

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you call Adobe on the phone? I'm sure they could answer your question directly.

Their customer support line is open 7 days a week 6am-8pm pacific:
    http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already spoken to them once, but I want to hear from end users that have gone through the exact same upgrade process as me. I am particularly interested in what media you get sent in the post after you have downloaded a trial upgrade, then paid for it online and opted to be sent a boxed version. I want to know exactly how the activation process worked because all I have currently is an empty cardboard box saying CS3 Web Premium on it. I have the feeling this is all I was ever sent but I need that confirmed to be correct by other users.

Thanks

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone? Would really like to hear from someone who can help.

Thanks