SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reliable Windows Hosting

I am looking to buy a Windows hosting for a client, possibly a VPS, with MS SQL and that allows ASP .NET custom CMS script upload files/images.

Googling I found bunch of sites, but without trying them out its hard to tell which ones are reliable. Can anybody suggest some good ones?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would throw out www.lunarpages.com as a good choice, but wait for some additional discussion. Almost anybody in the business gives a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have collected a few of them (not from lunarpages however
    Cassidy
    Income Mobility Make Your Income Upwardly Mobile
    WEB HOST with unlimited domains, Bandwidth, Disk Space, MYSQL
    $25 first year limited time offer Jiffy Hosting

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
    I would throw out www.lunarpages.com as a good choice, but wait for some additional discussion. Almost anybody in the business gives a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have collected a few of them (not from lunarpages however
    Thanks pal.
    Do you by any chance know if they would allow using scripts that would upload images?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I ask you what have you been using before? You know (as you are asking for the VPS) your particular web host might have possibility to upgrade and that might be the best solution in your case, unless you are not happy with yoiur current provider.
    What I recommend you: have a piece of paper and draw your needs in there. Try to convert them into the space and bandwidth and make sure what you need.
    On other hand you have list of the companies: send them a request and ask for the test accounts (moreover you can use moneyback guarantee option). Doing such things you will understand what is yours or not.
    Hope you will have good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation,
    dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting