SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question identify this font

Hi I was needing help in identifying this font. It is the logo for cardinal contracting. If you go to the website you will see it. I need to know what font the cardinal is. Google cardinal contracting, rigging and it should come up. Please help me. I have a customer that would like me to make some vinyl graphics for them and they seen this on a truck and really liked the font. They have had decals done in this font in the past but the company went out of business. They have no way of finding out anything. The font is for their company name logo so it has to be exactly the same. I really need the money to pay bills with. If I can find this font it would really help me out! I tried the whats this font site and that didn't help. I also tried the identify font site and no luck there. I have checked various font sites and have not had any luck. I hope someone can help me.
    Last edited by neicie31; Mar 15, 2009 at 14:22.

Visible Ninja bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure of that font but you could always re-create your own font to look the same.
    TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE YOUR MIND.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neicie31 View Post
    Hi I was needing help in identifying this font. It is the logo for cardinal contracting. If you go to the website you will see it. I need to know what font the cardinal is. Google cardinal contracting, rigging and it should come up. Please help me. I have a customer that would like me to make some vinyl graphics for them and they seen this on a truck and really like the font. I really need the money to pay bills with. If I can find this font it would really help me out! I tried the whats this font site and that didn't help. I also tried the identify font site and no luck there. I have checked various font sites and have not had any luck. I hope someone can help me.
    You might find it here
    http://cooltext.com/Fonts