User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

input tag & inner html

hi to all

I have several input tag which will user input numeric value. Some are label tag wich having constant value. Those html tags is inside my div name=printarea. I need to print this form and I use javascript to open new window and get innerhtml printarea. My problem is the inputted value (input tag) of the user will not included with the printed file but instead only the label tag which having constant value was generated. One way I could think is to submit this form and generate another form and assign those value before printing. But if there is another way to print it with out generating another form will make it fastest.

any suggestion would greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

We're from teh basements.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you can print dynamically added content, only the page as originally rendered.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your immediate replied

I could print it if I will submit this form and get the value of the posted field then re-assign this value in the input tag. I am on thinking if it possible to get this value without any submitting the forms and open it in another window then print using javascript.

thanks

Tirso