0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am blogging to promote my own site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a blog for my website. Not because I "blog" as such, but because it's simply the easiest way to set up a website...

I advertise on my site too

Dave

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are lot more things which can generate but for this we have to update our blog regularly as if the blog will not be having good traffic ranking, it will not help us in generating a single penny for us.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I'm doing with my blog money.. doing seo and list building.. and offer my products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working on my blog to promote my handled site and to earn through adsense. You just need to update your blog regularly and building the link of my blog by doing off page optimization.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blogging is a great online speculation to get involved in, whether it be for fun or money. For those who are hoping to make some money by blogging, it may take a little while to get into the swing of things and gather a regular income. However, if you do it correctly, you should be making money on a continual basis once you get the hang of it.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i blogging for happy and to share my knowledge....
    but if i can get money...why not???

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deusdies View Post
    Well, my desire is that my clients stay on the company's website for as long as they can. Giving them interesting posts to read will surely improve my CR ranking. Also, if someone reads the blog, he/she might become interested in becoming our client after the blog is read.
    I blog primarily for my company, so, I guess you could say I am blogging for money. However, I do not have ads whatsoever on my blog, and the traffic is not incentivized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am blogging for money too
    $328,707 System For You For Less Than 25$ Widely
    Untapped Market

www.CellPhoneMoneyMaking.com

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too had this question in mind.
    I think I've got the answer now.
    thanks people.

SitePoint Enthusiast WickedGoddess's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I promote blog for our company but with no ads, therefore I'm not blogging for money but am being paid for it- not by adsense of course.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i blog because i enjoyed it...at the same time post advertisement for a company. They pay me for that, it made sense....really a double purpose vice...all for good!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting up an internet marketing blogging for marketers can be both hard but exciting job. This kind of internet marketing is the latest strategy of online marketers. It is now used mostly by online marketing expert. Most online businesses used it and greatly profit from it due mainly of the fact that it is reasonably low cost and affordable to everyone. Blogging means writing up an opinion or ideas about a specific topic in the internet for the existing and potential customers reading.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you blog just for money in mind you shall fail . Believe me been there , done that. Do something that you want to do with you blog , optimize it and only then monetize it . Thats a general principle for a successful blog . If you blog serves no purpose the money wont flow in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imdownjode View Post
    I want to get into this. seems like a good/fun living.
    Its a lot of fun if you do it in a market you like. I love writing for my computer blog that makes little cash and loathe working on my blogs that dont interest me but make cash.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are lots of ways to earn through blogging. One is having ads on your blog like google adsense. You have to keep promoting your site to get more visitors to visit.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to make money blogging on the internet, you will need to understand that it is not as hard as most people think. Sure, it might take a bit of time to master, but that is with everything in life. The good thing is that it only takes most people days or weeks to start seeing immediate results through writing a blog, or twenty blogs if you want even more cash.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm.. to increase traffic, I make sure that my contents are of good quality and it contain powerful keywords. In commenting , I create comments to do-follow blogs and comment..

I think some are using mcroblogging, like twitter and plurk.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess adsense is the most direct method compared to others. Affiliate marketing will be more tricky and most people have to get involved in adwords and then searching a good network that supply best product for the niche.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By adding AdSense to your blog, you can earn good extra income, if they are placed right. Ad placement is crucial if you want to make the most money possible with these ads. Also find some good cost per action programs to join, and add links to your blog

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I use to blog and earn from various ways including adsense, adbrite, affiliates, text link ads, CPM ads. But the profit from these sources are less than my effort. Then I began to write product reviews, blogs, articles for others and found an amazing improvement. Every week I use to pickup a job for $150-$750 depending on job criteria, and complete minimum 4 jobs a month. Now I use to earn over $3000 every month.