I've developed an online, PHP/MySql driven autoresponder software that allows users to create their mailing lists, here are some features :
- form generator for subscribing
- double opt in pages
- add subscribers manually (one by one) AND import them from an external CSV file
- upload .txt AND .html newsletters
- create .html newsletter online and save them into file system
- schedule newsletter sending (days, weeks, months...)
- free, bronze, silver, gold and platinum levels of users
I couldn't find a company yet for hosting, few of them told me that they won't allow e-mail sending from their server AND their servers cannot handle such a load (cca 5000 emails/day)...
In your opinion, should I rewrite ALL the code to adopt my responder for users to dowload it and use just for their purpose...? Can someone suggest a hosting company that can offer services for such a system? Or should I just throw my software to the Rec Bin???