SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

.* draziW tnioPetiS *. bronze trophy
    "Then I figure the most good good guy will win."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CGIWrap: How to not apply to sub-folders?

Hi,

If using CGIWrap in an .htaccess on the root of server, is there a way to have it ignore sub-folders, instead of applying to the whole site?

http://server.com/.htaccess:

Code:
    Action application/x-pair-sphp5 /cgi-sys/php-cgiwrap/USERNAME/php5.cgi
    AddType application/x-pair-sphp5 .php
    http://server.com/someFolder <-- Do not apply cgiWrap to this folder and its contents.

Sorry if noob question... Any advice?

Many thanks in advance!
    Cheers,
    Micky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be a little more specific...

When adding CGIWrap to the root .htaccess, the shopping cart (found in sub folder) give me these errors:

Code:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_916b00ae03e4adda673b449ad945d59a, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/www/users/USERNAME/application/config/config.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/www/users/USERNAME/application/config/config.php:2) in /usr/www/users/USERNAME/application/config/config.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/users/USERNAME/application/config/config.php:2) in /usr/www/users/USERNAME/cart/display.php on line 43

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_916b00ae03e4adda673b449ad945d59a, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
    Rather than breaking the seal on the shopping cart, is there a way to tell the shopping cart folder to ignore CGIwrap, or is it a site-wide, all for nothing, type of script?

Thanks!!!

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy KevinR's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume you would have to apply an htacccess file in each folder individually instead of the root folder. Anything you put in an htaccess file in the root folder will affect the whole site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    I assume you would have to apply an htacccess file in each folder individually instead of the root folder. Anything you put in an htaccess file in the root folder will affect the whole site.
    Perfect! Thanks for clarification... That solved the problem.

You rock Kevin!

Cheers,
    Micky