SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb content suggestions? thoughts on flash games?

Hi all, I have recently created a new website, escapingtohappiness , and have been trying to look for some fun content to add to my site. I'm looking to provide a place where users can come and share their thoughts about finding happiness, ask questions about their lives and I can provide some feedback and guidance to help them.

Does anyone know of any great content resources that I should know about? I'm thinking of having this site set up like a social network/blog, so if anyone has any interesting ideas, that would be helpful!

So far, I've only added a player that contains some fun flash games on my home page. I think this could be a starting point since my users can escape to my site, play some games, have fun, and perhaps, be a bit happier. I'm thinking of setting up a games section on my site. Thoughts, anyone?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say the more variety the better with flash game sites. If you can appeal to many different types of gamers, obviously the more return traffic and seo you'll get.
    Truthful Review of Regcure
    Protect and Clean your PC for fast performance
    Compare Registry Cleaners - RegcureReview.ca

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think games are a good idea- but if you are devoted to happiness I would stick with puzzle type games and "friendly" seeing games. I am not sure you want to have a bloody slasher type game on a happines site. Then again who knows what makes some people happy.

You could also add some quizzes - about general happiness. I am not sure how exactly but I am sure you can google and find an answer.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    escaper, looks like you're using the 'hooked' player. how's your experience been?