SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Help!..Checked box Problems

Hi all,
    I have a question about using checked box in access. Here's my situation:
    I need to have four checked box(eg.task A,B,C,D) in a form, whenever user check task A, another form will appear and asked to enter the date of task start and task end. Same thing happen when user check task B,C,D. User may leave some of the tasks blank. The date of task A,B,C,D will be store in a same table with indicating the task select and the time.

Remarks: Task A,B,C,D are the tasks to be done in a project. So when user enter another new project, he/she may need to check task A,B,C,D again.

Thank for helping.++

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to use event (probably AfterUpdate) of these check boxes and open second form from this event.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank for the reply.
    Erm,actually I wish to know how can I create a table that link the task and date together?
    Eg. Let say I have two tables, "Tasktable" for user to check task A,B,C,D, "Datetable" for user to enter data start and date end

When user check task A, he need to enter the date start and date end,
    when user check task C, he need to enter another date start and date end,

a)So now the "datetable" may contain of two date start and date end, however, how can I differentiate both tasks' date?
    b)The user check only task A and C. For the remaining task B and D, since not selected, the datetable will not showing any data for that. Is that possible to do that?

Hope to get reply soon. Thanks.