Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heeelp for WP 2.7 blog

Hi to all,
    don't know if this is the right place but I need urgently help with my
    Wp blog 2.7.
    By viewing the single post pages my blog cuts the lower part of the pages off, same with pages, archives, recent posts and so on, only the entry page displays correctly.
    I've disactivated every plug in, have took off every other possible thing but it remains still the same.
    I've no more idea what that could be.
    If you want to take a look here's the small-business-blog. info (cut & past)

Someone can help me please.
    Thanks in advance
    greetings
    bwerner

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I visited the single article page http://small-business-blog.info/link-building/, this was the last paragraph of the article that was displayed:
    So, you should congratulate yourself if you make the smart decision to use Neurolinker, which DOES WORK. And you are using a traffic system that a is much better, more powerful, and less expensive version of the system promoted by the gurus whose main interest is to take more of YOUR money in affiliate commissions.
    That looks complete to me, what is supposed to come after that.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is the unique article which seems complete, if you look to the others you'll notice what I mean
    greetings

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you link to one that isn't complete. I tried http://small-business-blog.info/more...s-page-rank-5/ and http://small-business-blog.info/page...klink-for-you/ and although they are short, they do seem to be complete.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of these url's are incomplete! Take for example the post "More Backlinks Page Rank 5" the second one on the index page, there you can see that the post is fully displayed but the sidebars to the left and right are cutted off. That is the Tag cloud, the archives, and if you look below there is only the voice "Categories" in suspended in the dark.
    Strangely depends the displaying lenght from the post lenght if you know what I mean, in other words if the post is long enough also the sidebars are displayed fully, if it is only a short post the sidebars are truncated.

Unfortunately can I not link to an url since I'm new on this forum and it needs 10 posts before I can link.
    Thanks for you interest
    bwerner

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sidebars are there, you just can't see them against the dark background. It's a design issue. You need some page element (like a <div>) that wraps the sidebars and content areas, and apply a background to that.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, okay but can you say me also where, in which file index? css? or where?

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would depend on your theme, but you probably need to modify the header (to open the div) and the footer (to close it), as well as the stylesheet (to add the background).

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your help,
    but I'm a little confused, do you mean that I've simply to put a division start Tag in the header-file like <div> and close the tag in the footer-file
    like </div> ?
    But where I've to insert this tag in the header-file; at the beginning? and in the footer at the end? Moreover, how then to call the background in the css Stylsheet?

I'm sorry but I'm not that techie, maybe could you help me further?

Thanks anyways for your help given until now!
    Greetings
    bwerner