Hybrid View

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Easy enough) How to rename a mysql field

from this picture i want to change "Recent Blog Entries" to just "Blog"

how to make it guys, or what command i need to run, there is no edit button there (thats like usually showing in table edit)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about an UPDATE statement to make that change rather than limiting yourself to phpMyAdmin front end functionality This should be simple enough.

update zp_entemodule_link set title = 'Blog' where title = 'Recent Blog Entries';

You will have to execute this in the SQL tab. This should update all records where title is Recent Blog Entries to Blog. Reversing should be simply so I am not telling you to back up the table, etc.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by falsealarm View Post
    How about an UPDATE statement to make that change rather than limiting yourself to phpMyAdmin front end functionality This should be simple enough.

update zp_entemodule_link set title = 'Blog' where title = 'Recent Blog Entries';

You will have to execute this in the SQL tab. This should update all records where title is Recent Blog Entries to Blog. Reversing should be simply so I am not telling you to back up the table, etc.
    many thank dude, its works, gbu always