SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blogger who Focus Earnings around Adsense ?? And do you worry about ever being Banned

Just curious how many of you Bloggers out there are mainly focusing on Adsense Earnings for your mainstay ??
    I know the last 6 months I have seen my Adsense increase very well. Its really making me the most money out of all my income streams with Blogging and IM !!

Also, I realize that there are quite a few out there who have gotten their Adsense Accounts Banned. Sometimes for no apparent reason.

Does this concern some of you who really concentrate on making money with Adsense ?? And what precautionary measures do you take to make sure Google does NOT put down the axe on you ??

THNX
    You Want to Learn how to Blog and make a Living with it ? Do you really ? Well Click here how to make money blogging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, you should never focus your earnings around one specific program or network. Stuff happens and it's best to not have all your eggs in one basket.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if you are focused on one point for all your earning then there are more chances that you will get a slight boost and then again the problem. it is better to have ad sense on multiple places and work on them simultaneously. so that you can reach a wide range of visitors and get the most of out the advertisements

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had tried on many stuff but none of them work. My maximum earnings from adsense only.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by discrat View Post
    Also, I realize that there are quite a few out there who have gotten their Adsense Accounts Banned. Sometimes for no apparent reason.
    No apparent reason, other than not reading and following the rules. Whenever someone does something silly to get their account banned, they moan and complain, beg for it to be reacitivated, beg in forums for help, and never really say what they did. Accounts are banned because rules are broken.

But, eggs and baskets. Adsense works well in some niches, but is not always best. But, it is probably the easiest to set up and install.
    My site: My Extension

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never really do adsense. If you don't have enough traffic in the beginning you don't make very much. Plus is always good to use other methods advertising to make money
    Write highly profitable product reviews.
    >>>> http://makemoneypartners.com/review/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course we are afraid of being banned by adsense. What we can do about it, is simply give our best on blogging.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    once you read and follow all of google adsense rules you should be fine