Hi,

I am using this very simple code but all emails which are being sent are coming blank. I am using this same code for last few months and its working absolutely fine but today suddenly it has stopped working.

First I have these really 2 simple functions:

Code:
function loadtemplate ($filename)
{
        $handle = fopen($filename, "r");
        $tmpcontent = fread($handle, filesize($filename));
        fclose($handle);

return $tmpcontent;
}

function sendmail ($fromname, $frommail, $toname, $tomail, $subject, $message)
{
        $headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";
        $headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";
        $headers .= "To: " . $toname . " <" . $tomail . ">\r\n";
        $headers .= "From: " . $fromname . " <" . $frommail . ">\r\n";

mail ($tomail, $subject, $message, $headers);
}
As you can see the first function i.e: loadtemplate reads the specified file and returns the content. Simple.

The second function is simply sending the mail using php's mail function. Simple.

Now my script:

Code:
<?php
require_once ("functions.php");

if (isset($_POST["btnGo"]))
{
        $message = loadtemplate("templates/RegMailTemplate.txt");
        sendmail ("From Someone", "you@yourmail.com", $_POST["fullname"], $_POST["email"], "Test Subject", $message);

echo "<p>Mail Sent</p>";
}
?>

<form method="post">
<input type="text" name="fullname" /><br />
<input type="text" name="email" /><br />
<input type="submit" name="btnGo" value="Go" />
</form>
Simple code:
Enter full name and email in form and press Go button then in code it loads the function file and using the loadtemplate function i am loading a simple text file which is loading fine (I echoed the $message variable and its workign fine).

Now using the 2nd function sendmail I am trying to send the mail. All is working fine except the mail is blank. The text file's content which I have loaded into variable $message is not coming in the mail. Why ?

I have tried alot of ways but it won't just work. Please help me. This is making me crazy.