SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question need site/page link indexer

I have spent several hours looking on the web for a tool that will do this, but I cannot seem to find it. Here is the situation and the need...

I have inheritted an old and pretty big static web site (probably over 1,500 pages). It is complex and has a LOT of cross-linked pages.

I am looking for a tool (either web or server based) that will index all the sites pages, list their URL or path, their page title, and list which other pages on the same site link to that page. A tool like this would seem to be very useful for any large static site that wants to know which pages are linked from which other pages.

I thought Google's Web tools might have such a thing, but I have searched pretty thoroghly. It can tell you which internal pages link to a certain page, but it will only do this for one page at a time which is impractical for a site this large.

Is there a such a tool available?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use SoftPlus GSiteCrawler. Also makes sitemaps.

http://gsitecrawler.com/

SitePoint Enthusiast SitemapGenerator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use A1 Sitemap Generator. You may also want to check this faq/answer abour link analysis.
    A1 Website Analyzer - Fix broken links, duplicate titles, custom text search, sculpt links
    A1 Sitemap Generator - Build xml, video, image, mobile, visual HTML/CSS sitemaps
    :: WebHelpForums.Net :: Support forum for the A1 tools suite.