SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Why not to buy flowers from Bloomex Canada

Why not to buy flowers from Bloomex Canada

Today I had a real bad experience of buying flowers from an online company and it has been horrible.

I used a website called http://bloomex.ca/

it had cheap gifts, so i had a chat with one of their customer relationship manager and he said yes we can deliver the gifts to Ontario on the very next working day that was 15 December. So I made the payment of about 35$ to them and hopped the gift would reach my girlfriend on 15.

Today is 17 December 2008 and the gift hasn't reached her yet.

Apart from the rude behavior from their customer care their service are really slow, here is the complete details of my order

The reason why I am sharing this with the Sitepoint members is that the way I have been robbed of my money I hope you are not please don't buy any product from this company.

Here is the rude shutdown of the customer care officer

Code:
    karen :  How can I help You?
    neeshu : Question
    help me with my order
    Order number (optional)
    karen : i have found the order. how can i help youy?
    neeshu : hey caren can you please tell me your company phone number and address please
    neeshu : not the toll free numbers
    karen : you can contact the management at http://www.bloomexpress.ca
    neeshu : is the company registered under the bbb better business Bureau
    karen : we donot need such registration coz 99% of our clients are satisfied with the business
    karen : can i provide you some actual help with your order?
    neeshu : well i am not my shipment was supposed to reach on 15 its been
    neeshu : today is 17 and the shipment hasn't reached the person who will be leaving the city today
    karen : a sec plz, let me check
    karen : as i see the order was sent out, Estimated delivery date: 2008-12-17. The fact is that our production facilities are serving for same day delivery Greater Toronto, Ottawa, Greater Montreal, Calgary and Greater Vancouver. According to our policy which was e-mailed to you with the order confirmation, the orders for outside of our production facility areas may be delivered as soon as possible
    karen : Have a browse at this link for more details: http://bloomex.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=230
    neeshu : I was promised and charged for the delivery date of 15 I made the order on 13
    neeshu : my shipment hasn't reached and i have been robbed :(
    karen : We are very sorry to hear that you did not have perfect experience with Bloomex. plz let us know if she doesn't receive it today
    neeshu : I have wasted 1/4 of my monthly salary to send gift to my girlfriend
    neeshu : I am sitting 1000 miles away in India this is the kind of response I get, not only is this disappointing but also hurts my relation
    neeshu : if the gift doesnt reach her today i will try my best that some legal actions be taken against bloomex
    karen : plz let us know if she doesn't receive it today
    neeshu : i am really disappointed first time ever i buy from bloomex and this is what happens
    neeshu : i pray that the gift reaches her before she leaves the city only this can save your company 

Then she hangs up and closes the chat on me

The after sale service has been really pathetic, I wonder what legal action can be taken against the company, I have used a credit card may be the credit card details can be used as a proof of payment but where should I complain about them please help me.

Not only was this a financial loss but an emotional loss as well, I thought i would gift my girlfriend something before she leaves for another city. But all my dreams have been crushed thanks to bloomex poor service

I hope this is the right place for this thread

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You placed an order on a Sunday (the 14th according to your receipt, not Saturday as you state here, maybe it was Saturday in India but that's irrelevant) for an area that does not have next-day delivery as per their website and the chat convo.

So the order would have been logged on Monday, and delivery would have taken place after that. The site specifically and the e-mail you received says that they do not do same day delivery, it's now two business days later and the order should be received today.

Now I can't speak to what the original customer service rep said but that's why you need to keep transcripts of convos like that.

Everything is on the up-and-up as far as I am concerned. You can't blame a company for something when you didn't read the delivery rules (they're not hidden, although they could be written better).

Was it rude for her to hang up the chat? Sure, but she gave you all the information that she could and you were threatening to sue so what was she supposed to do, I'd probably hang up too.

I was kind of rooting for you too, these guys are like two blocks down the road so I would have liked to have stopped in and gave them hell for you but I don't think they are at fault whatsoever.

whagwan? silver trophybronze trophy akritic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Interesting language from the operator though, not very professional.. words like 'coz' 'plz' not to be used in Business imho.

✯✯✯ silver trophybronze trophy php_daemon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh give the poor girl a break, as if anything depended on her at all.

Sucks that it went this way though, but really in a combination of weekend, the company itself and delivery company, prompt results are hardly to be expected. I would go back to the same manager you talked to before, the one that claimed it would be delivered on 15th, and make him explain himself personally how such claims were made in first place.
    Saul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I would like to write a reply though its 4 months old that the item was delivered a 2-3 days later fortunately my girlfriend got it before she left for her home
    thanks bloomex for delivering the parcel but you were late