SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going abroad for my college education, need suggestions!

Hello all, I have almost completed my studies in India and want to go to US for college studies. This is really raising tensions on me. I have talked to some good resources and they have advised me about the admission process there. I need to know more on this and therefore any kind of help or information on colleges admission for US education would be very helpful. Please provide your suggestions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you could have given us any less information aside from telling us you're coming from India to pursue an education in America.

- Why are you studying abroad? What kind of objectives do you have and what is motivating you to do so?
    - What are you studying, what do you want to continue studying, and what do you specifically want to study in America?
    - Could you clarify your question? You explain that you've spoken to good resources that have advised you of the admissions process here, but vaguely just "want to know more on this." What exactly do you want to know more of? How to enter the admissions process? What American school to attend?

The more information you give me, the more I can help you.

Unrelated: Check out the University of Texas at Austin, primarily the McCombs School of Business. We're good people.