SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mucent pop unders

Hi

i was wondering if any of you know anything about

www.mucent.com and to be more specific the link below , ie is it a good idea for a computer shopping store ?

is it worth it or not, will i get my impressions or is this a rip off etc, the link is:

http://www.mucent.com/mucentadvertising.html

thanks

Waseem
    http://www.developerstop.com

applying the spf lotion V + E + R + T's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keep in mind that the traffic packages offered here, http://www.mucent.com/mucentadvertising.html , are NON-targeted visitors.

Meaning you will recieve the 10,000 or so visitor hits, however, who do you think will be interested in purchasing a product from a computer store (or what have you)? And another note that most surfers usually dismiss any pop-unders.

I'm not quite sure if this is a reputable company or not, so don't get me wrong.

Good luck!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Don't waste your money ...

Hi,

I tried them at the 10,000 visitors package at $30 and my stats showed that almost all of the "visitors" where Chinese. Now why would I need chinese at an English site?

It shows that their traffic is NOT TARGETED at all even for a language!

I knew bette but I went against my better judgements.

Ray.
    "The highest law of nature is service to others. Help enough people to become and so will you"
    http://www.raydal.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm .. you meant the traffic all originated from chinese domains?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Hello Everyone,

Mucent resells traffic bought from mainstream places like gopop.com. They do this because they can get the traffic from Asia for an extremely low price. I have come to find out that most of the really cheap traffic out there is because it is asian traffic. I have only found a place or two that offers quality traffic for decent prices. If you really want to get picky, go with targeted traffic. It is quite pricy at the time but it is worth the while.

If any of you would like me to answer more questions on the Traffic game email me at ryan@xippy.com

Thanks,
    Ryan

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It worked for me

Hi

I actually buy 50k visitors from them weekly and next week will be 5th time. We emailed them and asked to target our website to US visitors only and they said they will do it at no additional charge. Maybe you should email them and ask them to target your campaign.

Just my 2 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recommend pop-unders at all. They make your site seem less professional and are a nuisance to visitors, so you can't really expect too much out of them. If I were you, I'd stick to targeted traffic. It's better in the long run at least.

Hope this helps!

Jason
    Jason Bradley
    Post your project and receive FREE bids from professionals!
    naSnap Freelance Marketplace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by jbradley
    I don't recommend pop-unders at all. They make your site seem less professional and are a nuisance to visitors, so you can't really expect too much out of them. If I were you, I'd stick to targeted traffic. It's better in the long run at least.

Hope this helps!

Jason
    I don't agree.

Facts and figures show that popunders are great performers. The point is responsible usage.

Only my site we only popunder ONCE per unique visitor. It's the rogue sites with the endless streams of endless pops that smudged the image of popunder advertising.

Nonetheless, popunders are good for traffic.