User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeN View Post
    How so? Maybe she's just smart and sick and tied of being around dills all the time? Is she your older or younger sister?
    She is younger than me. And of course she's smart

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conradical View Post
    Is there a link to that documentation? If it has spiritual roots then don't post it but if it has scientific roots - please link.
    Astrology etc, are generally considered as meta-physics. That is they are more calculation based and not really spirtual or psychic. Tarot card, oujia board etc would be different.

I have a feeling that by documentation you meant articles from official sources. And since I don't really think that there are any official sources recognized by the public, I can't produce any. You can always do a simple search on google and that would produce numerous articles about astrology or the non-aging issue that I pointed out. Even if you are a skeptic, doesn't hurt to have a look even just for entertainment.

I could go on and on about astrology and what I do know about it. But I would end up de-railing the thread. And no, I definitely don't read my horoscope daily. I was just curious about how the entire thing came about and did some research that's all.
    UploadPro.org - Version 2 launched.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you really go through a lot in life...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read your whole story, But i think we all have had our own stories of our weaknesses,fear.. the thing is you just discussed it openly. Life is about the Experience. we suffer,we survive and then again we make our self ready for the next move of life.

BTW, what is your status now. i mean are happy with your life?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    age 32 still young

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy Crazybanana's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    my neighbour was 36 first time he ever had any experience with a girl. she found him over a game of WOW. she is from Madrid, Spain -> he is from this small village in Northern Norway haha

but it seems like it works out, they've been together for two years now. so the moral of this story is: "start playing WOW"
    Who's to doom when the judge himself is dragged before the bar